TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- One Pilates session lasts from 50 to 55 minutes
- All classes must be booked at least 48 hrs in advance via our website’s booking page
- A minimum of 36 hours cancellation/rescheduling policy applies to allow for another client to fill in that time slot. If an appointment is missed, cancelled or changed with less than 36 hours notice, class credit will be lost in full
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the class to fill out necessary paperwork, change clothing and get settled
- Before starting your Pilates practice please contact your doctor to ensure that Pilates is a suitable form of training for you
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform the trainer about any health condition or injury that may impact their practice
- Classes and passes are non-transferrable nor refundable
- Passes are not specific to one instructor in specific
- Before booking your class, please ensure you have prepaid so that we can issue your 8 digit booking code and ensure your spot in the class.
Cancelation policy for online classes:
- Online classes must be cancelled with a minimum of 6 hours prior the class. If no notification is provided in regards the cancelation, the class will the be automatically deducted from the pass.
- Offers may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discoun
t, code, coupon and/or offer
- Please be on time. We recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your class, particularly in case you need to change clothing
- Be respectful to others by entering the studio quietly
- Please remove your shoes at the entrance
- Bringing food into the studio is allowed, though, you may only eat inside the kitchen area
- For your safety, please refrain from using large jewellery as it may hook into the machine or other equipment
- Bring a small towel with you
- Please clean the equipment after use with the cleaning supplies provided.
COVID-19 safety measures:
- Temperature is measured at the entrance of the studio with infrared thermometer
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and we require each visitor to use it upon arrival
- We are requesting everyone to bring and use socks during classes, as well as a small town to place on the mat or reformer
- Vinyl handles have been placed on the straps of the reformer for easier cleaning.
You can complete your payment via either one of the below processors:
SumUp mobile payment
- Text us via WhatsApp or SMS and let us know the type of package your would like to purchase. We will immediately send you the link with the amount to pay. Just enter your card details and approve transaction. You will receive your certificate confirmation a few minutes after having completed your payment.
- Login into your PayPal account and transfer the corresponding amount. You will receive your certificate confirmation a few minutes after having completed your payment.