Private pilates sessions, reformer and mat group classes, as well as barre classes.
They are designed to meet your personal needs and goals, from building muscle strength, improve posture, flexibility and lessen muscle tension or simply staying active. Being a very precise discipline, one-on-one pilates sessions bring a number of benefits as there is more engagement from the trainer to the clients’ areas of improvement.
Reformer group classes
Our reformer group classes are limited to six participants. They are challenging and in a fun group setting. These classes incorporate the basic principles of pilates and they are grouped in different levels depending on the fitness level of the participants, as well as on the degree of difficulty of the exercises. Please note that in order to join a reformer group class for the first time, you must have completed the Intro Pack, which consists of two private sessions plus one group class. The intention of this package is to introduce participants to the method but most importantly, to teach them the anatomy of the machine, safety measures and how to adjust settings on your own. Alternatively, a few hours experience of reformer classes at other facilities are also valid.
Mat group classes
Mat pilates classes are just as effective as any other form of pilates executed on an apparatus, just different. Occasionally these classes incorporate props like fit ball, fitness circle, roller, stability or medicine ball just to add more challenge and fun to the repertoire.
Barre group classes
These classes are performed with a ballet barre. Most of the exercises in these classes incorporate movements derived from ballet. If you want to strengthen your legs and build lean muscle, this is your class!
Pilates Private and Duo classes via prior appointment. See 'Booking Session' for availability and bookings.
Reformer, mat and barre in-studio and online group classes, as well as privates and duos.
Group Reformer Classes
Group Mat Classes
Duo Reformer and Mat classes
Group Barre Classes
PRIVATE SESSIONS - Reformer and mat
GROUP CLASSES - Reformer
DUO CLASS (two participants) - Reformer and mat
GROUP CLASSES - Mat Pilates or Barre
GROUP ONLINE CLASSES - Mat Pilates or Barre
PRIVATE ONLINE SESSIONS - Mat
You can complete your payment via either one of the below processors:
SumUp mobile payment
- Text us via WhatsApp or SMS and let us know the type of package your would like to purchase. We will immediately send you the link with the amount to pay. Just enter your card details and approve transaction. You will receive your certificate confirmation a few minutes after having completed your payment.
- Login into your PayPal account and transfer the corresponding amount. You will receive your certificate confirmation a few minutes after having completed your payment.
terms and conditions
- One Pilates session lasts from 50 to 55 minutes
- All classes must be booked at least 48 hrs in advance via our website's booking page
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation/rescheduling policy applies to allow for another client to fill in that time slot. If an appointment is missed, cancelled or changed with less than 24 hours notice, class credit will be lost in full
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the class to fill out necessary paperwork, change clothing and get settled
- Before starting your Pilates practice please contact your doctor to ensure that Pilates is a suitable form of training for you
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform the trainer about any health condition or injury that may impact their practice
- Classes and passes are non-transferrable or refundable.
- Passes are not specific to one instructor in specific.
Cancelation policy for online classes:
- Online classes must be cancelled with a minimum of 6 hours prior the class. If no notification is provided in regards the cancelation, the class will the be automatically deducted from the pass.
- Offers may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discoun
t, code, coupon and/or offer
- Please be on time. We recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your class, particularly in case you need to change clothing
- Be respectful to others by entering the studio quietly
- Please remove your shoes at the entrance
- Bringing food into the studio is allowed, though, you may only eat inside the kitchen area
- For your safety, please refrain from using large jewellery as it may hook into the machine or other equipment
- Bring a small towel with you
- Please clean the equipment after use with the cleaning supplies provided.
COVID-19 safety measures:
- Temperature is measured at the entrance of the studio with infrared thermometer
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and we require each visitor to use it upon arrival
- We are requesting everyone to bring and use socks during classes, as well as a small town to place on the mat or reformer
- Vinyl handles have been placed on the straps of the reformer for easier cleaning.