Promote physical activity among your employees with Pilates classes
Corporate Pilates classes can take place in three different modalities:
- Classes can be at the office space, where one of our top instructors comes to your premisses and delivers a class to a group of people
- At our Pest studio; the team can fill in one class, from 6 up to 8 attendants, depending on the type of class (reformer, mat or barre). This is a fabulous way to promote team building among the members and get to interact in other ways than at the office
- Online classes via zoom, where the participants can join from either the office or home
- For individual participants, the attendant can join any group class as any time of the day. When booking, he or she will need to enter the unique code provided to the company as part of the special corporate rate.
All classes are 55 minutes in length and can take place as a one-off special event, a series, or weekly sessions to keep your team motivated and healthy.
Pricing will vary depending on the number of attendants.
If you are interested in our corporate Pilates programs, please contact us for a quotation.
Adding value to an employee is adding value to the organization, and what better way to add value than to instil a healthy mindset which will bring benefits for all in the form of sustainable motivation and top performance. As a measure to stay competitive and retain employees companies ought to give more attention to illness prevention via solid and well-thought-out wellness programs where physical, mental and emotional factors are at the core.
Benefits and outcomes of corporate Pilates:
- Employees working at their best capabilities
- Long term motivation and benefits for everyone; employer/employee win-win
- Happier and healthier work environment
- Mental health and stress management
- Higher employee loyalty
- Decreased absenteeism