“Unleash your strong self and give yourself the gift of freedom of movement”
At Intuitive Pilates we are your partners in your quest to pursuing a sustainable active lifestyle intuitively and effortlessly.
“Be in control of your body and not at its mercy” Joseph Pilates
Benefits and Outcomes
- Strengthening your body will help prevent injuries and effortlessly execute day to day physical tasks
- Breathing patterns help improve lung capacity, manage stress, promote relaxation and oxygen flow
- Pilates is gentle to the joints yet challenging for the muscles
- It tones and elongates muscles, increases mind-body awareness and body posture. Good body posture can help improve self confidence
- Pilates is a sustainable, long term lifestyle. Practicing it will help you shift to a healthier mindset and self care attitude; a more energized and productive self
“Having a special diet is never easy but it can help a lot if someone shows you that there is option to make it easier. Thanks to Joana my attitude to the healthy lifestyle has changed, I learned which foods are the best for my illnesses and how I can cook foods that are not only easy to make but also healthy. But I think the most important thing is: thanks to her I got motivated to pay attention to both my physical and mental health.”
“I never thought I’d be able to say: I enjoy exercising! But thanks to Joana, that changed and now I can honestly say I look forward to our weekly sessions in her cozy studio. She’s not only knowledgeable but also, very patient and hands on. If you’re looking for something that helps you tone your body, increase your physical strenght and improve your posture while having fun, Intuitive Pilates is the way to go.”
“I have never had such an attentive trainer before. It feels great that she pays 120% attention only to me. She does not only observe and correct my moves and posture, but also considers whether I have any problem or muscle pain on that particular day. Based on all these insights, she then tailors the actual class to my needs. I would highly recommend her to everyone!”
We are a Pilates and barre boutique studio located in the heart of Budapest. We are passionate at what we do! and that is, not only teaching Pilates, but educating our clients to adopt and sustain wellbeing through physical movement.