Private pilates sessions, reformer and mat group classes, as well as barre classes.
They are designed to meet your personal needs and goals, from building muscle strength, improve posture, flexibility and lessen muscle tension or simply staying active. Being a very precise discipline, one-on-one pilates sessions bring a number of benefits as there is more engagement from the trainer to the clients’ areas of improvement.
Reformer group classes
Our reformer group classes are limited to six participants. They are challenging and in a fun group setting. These classes incorporate the basic principles of pilates and they are grouped in different levels depending on the fitness level of the participants, as well as on the degree of difficulty of the exercises.
Mat group classes
Mat pilates classes are just as effective as any other form of pilates executed on an apparatus, just different. Occasionally these classes incorporate props like fit ball, fitness circle, roller, stability or medicine ball just to add more challenge and fun to the repertoire.
Barre group classes
These classes are performed with a ballet barre. Most of the exercises in these classes incorporate movements derived from ballet. If you want to strengthen your legs and build lean muscle, this is your class!
Pest studio group class timetable
Private Pilates Sessions
Pilates duo sessions
PRIVATE SESSIONS - Reformer and mat
GROUP CLASSES - Reformer
DUO CLASS (two participants) - Reformer and mat
GROUP CLASSES - Mat Pilates or Barre
terms and conditions
- One Pilates session lasts from 50 to 55 minutes
- All classes must be booked at least 48 hrs in advance via our website's booking page
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation/rescheduling policy applies to allow for another client to fill in that time slot. If an appointment is missed, cancelled or changed with less than 24 hours notice, class credit will be lost in full
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the class to fill out necessary paperwork, change clothing and get settled
- Before starting your Pilates practice please contact your doctor to ensure that Pilates is a suitable form of training for you
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform the trainer about any health condition or injury that may impact their practice
- Classes and passes are non-transferrable or refundable.
- Offers may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discoun
t, code, coupon and/or offer
- Please be on time. We recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your class, particularly in case you need to change clothing
- Be respectful to others by entering the studio quietly
- Please remove your shoes at the entrance
- Bringing food into the studio is allowed, though, you may only eat inside the kitchen area
- For your safety, please refrain from using large jewellery as it may hook into the machine or other equipment
- Bring a small towel with you
- Please clean the equipment after use with the cleaning supplies provided