Private one-on-one pilates lessons are designed to meet your personal needs and goals. If your goal is to build muscle strength, improve posture, flexibility and lessen muscle tension or simply staying active, personal sessions are targeted to meet your own needs. Being a very precise discipline, one-on-one pilates sessions bring a number of benefits as there is more engagement from the trainer to the clients’ areas of improvement.
Private Pilates Sessions
Pilates duo sessions
Reformer machine and mat based.
Pay-as-you-go: Off-peak hours (10:00-16:00) 7 000 HUF; peak hours (7:00-10:00 and 16:00-21:00) and weekends 8 000 HUF
Package discount: Buy 5 classes and get 1 FREE. 5 + 1 Class Pass is 35 000 HUF for off-peak hours, and 40 000 HUF for peak hours.
Mat based with props.
Pay-as-you-go: Off-peak hours (10:00-16:00) 4 500 HUF per person; peak hours (7:00-10:00 and 16:00-21:00) and weekends 5 000 HUF per person.
Package discount: Buy 5 classes and get 1 FREE. 5 + 1 Class Pass is 22 500 HUF for off-peak hours (per person), and 25 000 HUF for peak hours (per person).
Terms & Conditions
- One Pilates session lasts from 50 to 55 minutes
- All classes must be booked at least 48 hrs in advance via phone, WhatsApp or email
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation/rescheduling policy applies to allow for another client to fill in that time slot. If an appointment is missed, cancelled or changed with less than 24 hours notice, class credit will be lost in full
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the class to fill out necessary paperwork, change clothing and get settled
- Pilates pass (block of 5+1 free) will expire 3 months after the date of issue
- Before starting your Pilates practice please contact your doctor to ensure that Pilates is a suitable form of training for you
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform the trainer about any health condition or injury that may impact their practice
- Classes are non-transferrable or refundable.
NEW TO PILATES (courtesy session) promo T & Cs
- All terms and conditions above apply to this promo
- Offer valid for first-time customers only
- Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discoun
t, code, coupon and/or offer
- A minimum 24 hour cancellation/rescheduling policy applies for the courtesy session. If the appointment is missed (client fails to show up to class), canceled or changed within less than 24 hours notice, the courtesy class will be lost with no possibility to reschedule.
- Please be on time. We recommend you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your class, particularly in case you need to change clothing
- Be respectful to others by entering the studio quietly
- Please remove your shoes at the entrance
- Bringing food into the studio is allowed, though, you may only eat inside the kitchen area
- For your safety, please refrain from using large jewellery as it may hook into the machine or other equipment